Wednesday 26 September 2012

I am return to competition only when I am fully fit says Rafael Nadal


In an interview published on Tuesday, the 11- times grand slam single champion Rafael Nadal said that he was still feeling some pain in his left knee and only return to competition when he was fully fit. He adds that he has not picked up a racket since he out of Wimbledon nearly three months ago.

He says " I am not in the state to go on court at the moment and I am working as much as I can, I am doing everything Doctor's tell me to every day and the truth is that right now things are going well as I am working hard every day but the only thing is that I need some more time as my focus is to recover well, not quickly but well."

He said " he has been swimming every day to keep in shape and also working out in gym and mainly focus in the Rio Games (in 2016).



No comments:

Post a Comment